Sober reflections is a six week exploration into your relationship with alcohol to….
- Reflect on what drives your relationship with alcohol, identifying the underlying factors
- Develop confidence in your ability to tackle it successfully
- Take ownership of your relationship with alcohol and its effects
- Experience living alcohol-free as a positive lifestyle choice
- Enjoy improved health, sleep and clarity of mind
- Strengthen your sense of self and purpose
You will be fully supported and guided by a qualified, experienced coach who knows the territory all too well – take a look at my blog section if you haven’t already and get a feel for my experience.
This life-changing six weeks includes:
- A WEEKLY one-hour confidential individual coaching session at a time that works for you, either by video call or face to face sessions in my office in Dronfield.
- Access to an exclusive closed Facebook group with a maximum of 6 members to exchange ideas, support and experiences with others on your journey – people who get what you’re doing and why.
- Journal prompts to assist with your reflection throughout the course.
- A list of delicious grown-up alternatives to drink.
- Planning advice to help you set your goals and avoid the pitfalls.
- Alternative strategies for resisting any temptation and avoiding social pressures.
- Future planning for when the course ends.